LaRouchePAC Science Team
I started working with LaRouchePAC in 2005, and joined Lyndon LaRouche's scientific research team (the "Basement") in 2010, where we focused on understanding key breakthroughs in the history of science (from original source material) with the aim of applying new insights to frontier areas of science. The objective is to break from the reductionist philosophical views that have come to dominate science.
Currently my primary focus is the science of physical economy, but I also try to follow frontier studies of galactic systems, the negentropic evolution of life on Earth, and whatever other side projects that fascinate me.
Sign up below to follow my work (or email me, email@example.com), I'm happy to hear from you.
A selection of writings & presentations
Reversing the Devastation of Globalization (Energy Flux Density Article Series)
- Part 1: What Is Energy Flux Density?
- Part 2: Defining ‘National Economic Energy Flux Density’
- Part 3: Zero Growth Kills Millions
- Part 4: USA—Successes, Failures, & Potential (coming October 30)
- Part 5: World Energy Needs (coming November 6)
- Part 6: Shadows of Creativity in the Physical Universe (coming November 13)
- Towards a Galactic Science Driver: The Solar System's Motion Through the Galaxy
- Galaxy Project class series
- Vernadsky’s Thoughts on LaRouche’s Second Triad
- New Perspectives on the Western Water Crisis (weather modification; video playlist)
- Strategic Defense of Earth (2019 conference presentation)
More writings available here.